How to share feedback on Resolutions for the PMA in Portland
- Send an email to email@example.com with the subject line of the resolution and we will add your comments to the resolution page. Ideally sending one email with feedback for all the resolutions would help.
- You can also email the organizational contacts listed on the resolution, but if you do not also cc firstname.lastname@example.org, then your feedback will not be viewable by others.
- You could also share feedback over the email@example.com email list. Your email will go to everyone so be thoughtful, so we don't spam each other.
What kind of feedback is most helpful?
- Share your concerns
- "My group will have trouble agreeing to this resolution because..."
- "You might consider rewording this part to..."
- "Can you add..."
- General feedback helps too - we all like positive feedback
- The goal is to have no major surprises on May 8th.
- If you mostly agree with the resolution, it's perfectly fine to not share feedback.
- Think about what kind of feedback you'd want.
- Don't forget - it's about movement building - not hack and slash.